Two weeks ago: We board a train in Macchu Picchu, Peru. Two women facing us are speaking Japanese...Read More
When I first moved to Mexico, I made my friends order for me at restaurants.
Why would I do this when I spoke Spanish?
Simple. I had an accent.
Every time I ordered, the waiter would say, “Excuse me?” and look at me as if I had horns coming out of my forehead or as if I had asked to eat boogers for dinner.
I hated having to repeat myself.
Who wants to say the same thing again and again if the way of pronouncing it isn’t going to get any better?!
It made me feel, well, stupid.Read More
Do you want to know the 3 Advanced Tips to having a Successful language class in an International Workplace? These tips will help your employees, team, and coworkers work together more effectively and understand each other better.Read More
- Case Study: Fluency Corp Language Training for a Multinational Company
- How to Learn Spanish Faster by Watching Videos and TV
- How to Support Your Multilingual Workforce
- Using Your Second Language for Business: What It’s Really Like
- 4 Secrets to Improving Your Strong Accent
- Japanese Work Culture: A Guide to Success
- Top Three Misconceptions About Learning a Language as an Adult
- A Snapshot of Global Relocations in 2019
- Employee Relocations: Is Your Company Making These 2 Big Mistakes?
- 10 Reasons to Create a Global Mobility Program for your Company