Do you know the 3 biggest barriers that block good English communication between engineers?If...Read More
Two weeks ago: We board a train in Macchu Picchu, Peru. Two women facing us are speaking Japanese...Read More
When I first moved to Mexico, I made my friends order for me at restaurants.
Why would I do this when I spoke Spanish?
Simple. I had an accent.
Every time I ordered, the waiter would say, “Excuse me?” and look at me as if I had horns coming out of my forehead or as if I had asked to eat boogers for dinner.
I hated having to repeat myself.
Who wants to say the same thing again and again if the way of pronouncing it isn’t going to get any better?!
It made me feel, well, stupid.Read More
Do you want to know the 3 Advanced Tips to having a Successful language class in an International Workplace? These tips will help your employees, team, and coworkers work together more effectively and understand each other better.Read More
- How to Convince Your Boss that Corporate Language Training is Worth It
- 6 Ways to Practice a New Language Daily
- Why Language Apps Won’t Make You 100% Fluent
- How to Choose Language Training that Motivates Learning
- The Best Spanish Phrases to Learn First
- Where You Can Catch Fluency Corp in 2019
- The Four Most Difficult Languages to Learn for English Speakers
- The Hardest Things About Learning English as a Second Language
- Learn a Second Language in 2019
- How to Choose Employees for International Assignments